Meadows' Mill on Little Uchee Creek
Built by Rev. Michael Thomas sometime between 1830 and 1835, it was the first mill erected on Little Uchee Creek. Ownership of the mill is unknown until 1909 when G.W. McKinnon deeded the propert known as McKinnon Mill to his wife and children. The mill was sold to Daniel Porter Meadows in 1911 for...
Main Author: | |
---|---|
Format: | Electronic |
Published: |
Auburn University Libraries
|
Subjects: | |
Online Access: | https://omeka.lib.auburn.edu/items/show/160 |